Someone pointed out that I only included ten things about myself when I promised twenty, and I can only say it was because I was still under the influence of the flu, and I have no other excuse. Plus, everyone wanted to know what I got for my birthday, so here’s the summary of it –
– a dark blue owl mug that you will probably see, eventually
– a green flowered mug that is just as large as the aforementioned owl mug (which is really a tankard)
– The Secret World of Arrietty, which just so happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time
– a completely wonderful purse
– The Art of Frozen (and other magical miscellany in a box from my fairy godsister; including an iTunes gift card which I used to buy the Arrietty soundtrack and my favorite episode of Once Upon a Time; Be Enchanted perfume, lotion and shower gel, and other things)
– Unhinged by A. G. Howard
– How To Draw Anything (a crazy art book) and Draw, Inspire, Create (an equally crazy companion doodle book)
There you have a summary – it was, in short, awesome. And, as promised, here are the last ten facts about myself.
My three favorite authors are (probably) Stephen Lawhead, Patricia McKillip, and Georgette Heyer
I have a thing for David Bowie
I also have a thing for Jai Courtney
I have never finished a Jane Austen novel, but I’ve seen all the movie adaptions
I have a gift for voice impersonation, talking or singing
If left to my own devices I will stay up until three o’clock in the morning and sleep in past noon
I would dress like Helena Bonham-Carter every day if I could
I can write like a fury on a novel, but when it comes to writing the last chapter I will procrastinate until the world ends
If I write a book, chances are 99% that a great deal of Shakespeare and Latin will sneak their way in
If it came to a choice between King Arthur and Robin Hood, I would not be able to choose.
And, on another note – guess who, amidst a good deal of emotion yesterday, completed Paper Hearts?