Holy granola, did you guys have a lot of questions for Skata! As usual, I’ll do twenty questions at a time and space the rest out. If you have any more questions, be sure and put them in the comment section of this post. Have fun!
1. How do you put up with Angel, who seems very…self-involved? Doesn’t it get tiring? *snort* You have no idea. The guy’s a prima donna with fangs and he thinks I’m his agent.
2. Angel is said to like pie as much as you do. How much do you like pie and what’s your favorite kind of pie? Any kind, so long as it’s pie.
3. Would you ever get married again? It’s not really something I think about, to be honest. I gotta stay focused on killing Samuel.
4. What did you do before you became a vampire hunter? I was a wrangler on a ranch in Montana.
5. Is the Lamia Venator still around? Yeah, I’ve heard of ’em. I’m not looking to get mixed up in any kind of vampire-staking club, though. I want to do my own thing.
6. Are you better at math and science, or creative subjects? Neither of those involve guns.
7. When is your birthday? October third.
8. How old are you? Thirty-three, but seriously, the amount of people who think I’m younger – it gets annoying.
9. What are your favorite songs? Back in Black, AC/DC. Anything AC/DC, really. Led Zeppelin’s not bad, either. I’m a classic rock fan. Anything that makes me want to drive fast and punch someone in the face.
10. Are you looking forward to these sessions?
11. You have fangirls. How do you feel about that? Fangirls? Like…girls who are fans, fangirls?
12. How many languages do you speak? Uh, three. English, Canadian, and American.
13. Are you up to date on the latest technology, and do you own any of it? I own a laptop and a cell, but it isn’t one of those fancy smart phones or anything.
14. You used to babysit Easton – did you babysit a lot? Are you good with kids? Depends on the kid, I guess. Once they’ve stopped drooling, they’re okay. Plus, they’re great at taking bribes to behave, seriously.
15. Do you prefer small talk, or intellectual conversations? Don’t try and get all deep and philosophical because A, it’s annoying, and B, it’s annoying. Nobody wants to hear about your second cousin’s midnight epiphany.
16. How late do you go to bed, and what time to do you get up? I don’t get enough sleep. I like sleep. Sleep is good. Screw consciousness, that’s what I say.
17. Do you wear any pieces of jewelry, and if so, what is the meaning behind them? I wear Em’s wedding ring on a chain around my neck…for obvious reasons. I wear dog tags, too.
18. Do you have a drawl? I was born in Texas, so I guess I sorta do.
19. Have you ever eaten llama?