I’ve been getting a lot of requests for the next installment, and since I have a cold, we’re more or less snowed in (in Georgia. Snowed in. It makes me miss the Northwest even more than I do on a usual day-to-day basis) I have a bit of time on my hands. (I’ve been doing a lot of writing, reading, and agent research since we got back. Keyboard, I missed you. Handwriting just isn’t the same.) So sit back, relax, and enjoy scrolling.
1) Angel, do you like makeup on girls? We’re discussing makeup at home, and now you’re the person we ask about everything — feel honored. Do like kissing girls with lipstick? If you can make yourself more attractive, I say go right ahead. Don’t over do it, though. Looks trampy.
2) Leather or sparkles? On me? Leather jacket. No sparkles. Sorry, Bella girl.
3) Could you describe your fashion style? Irresistable. Which means a lot of jeans and tees. I make ’em work.
4) Do you ever get tongue-tied and stutter? I never stutter. Getting tongue-tied has its merits, though.
5) Are you afraid of heights? Pfft, no.
6) What do you normally wear around the house? Am I alone?
7) Are you rich? Filthily so.
9) How many rooms are in your house? Twelve bedrooms, if you aren’t including main rooms, the attic, the basement…
10) If you were dying, what would your last words be? Rosebud.
11) Would you ever right a book? What would it be? (Let me guess – autobiography?)
13) Do you believe that the end justifies the means? At the risk of sounding predictable – *smile* – yes.
14) Do you believe all life is precious?
15) What is the meaning of life for you? Don’t give me all that destiny, fate, ‘divine providence’ junk. The meaning of life is nothing.
16) Are you an artist? I draw killer stick figures.
17) What do you call your mansion? Bob.
18) D0 you ever get bored? Not for long.
19) Okay, here’s a big one – when you have women over, do you take their energy, drink their blood, or just have a good time? Depends on the woman.
20) If you had some bad habits, what would you change? I’d change something that haunts me every day; like the way I leave the toothpaste cap unscrewed.
21) What would happen if you were bitten by another unnatural? Well, werewolf bites are fatal. Being bitten by another vampire is no big deal. As for other unnaturals, I have no idea. Never hope to.
22) If you had one superpower, what would it be? The ability to punch someone in the face without repurcussions.
23) Who’s your favorite superhero? Definitely Lex Luther. No? Not super enough? Then Batman, duh.
24) Do vampires have rot-proof teeth? Yes. Unfortunately we don’t have bad-breath-proof teeth, so we do still have to brush.
25) Are you secretly gay? Is the whole bombastic ‘I-dig-chicks’ thing a facade?
26) If you really ARE straight, what about those gorgeous plus-size models? Denise Bidot is delicious.
27) What are your favorite pick-up lines? Eh, I don’t memorize pickup lines. I just say what comes naturally.
28) Could you be burned sitting in a patch of sunlight coming through a window? Yuuup.
29) Do you think on your feet or do you need a few seconds of reaction time? The first.
30) What is one thing you wish you could tell someone, but you never do?