It’s official – Angel’s month is going to have to stretch into February. Over here, we’re going to be gone to the beach for a week, and I’ll have no computer or internet connection. Oh, well – Angel loves February. It has Valentine’s Day.
1) Do you like to drink? Depends on what I’m drinking. Skata’s been a bad influence on me and made me like whiskey. That he’s influenced me in ANY way is a little too…nah, I don’t like to think about it.
2) Are you frequently found in a bar? Someone’s concerned about my drinking habits.
3) Do you like snow? Sure. I love snow. I like to jump around in it like a kid on Christmas.
4) Do you smoke? If you did, how would it affect your health? I don’t smoke. I never could get into the habit. And if I did smoke, it wouldn’t do anything and I’d be home free! It’s kind of a shame that I don’t.
5) Can you get sick, like with a cold or the flu? Not from pesky human viruses. Venom from other unnaturals really takes you for a trip, though.
6) Does the sound of people chewing bother you? If it does, they don’t usually stick around to find out.
7) What are your favorite TV shows? Oh, you know, I like a wide variety… 24, Chopped, Buffy.
8) Have you ever been freaked out by anyone? Skata freaks me out on a regular basis. Usually it’s unintentional. He does this thing where he just…shows up.
9) What’s been your worst injury? Well, judging by the scar on my chest, I’d say I was almost staked once.
10) Have you ever killed anybody? Am I attractive to women? Oh – yes.
11) Can you bleed? Sure, I can bleed. My heart still works. Relatively speaking.
12) Sunshine or rain? Honey, I’m a vampire. Rain.
13) Do you prefer to live in the city or the country? Oh, the city. So many more people.
14) How do you like your coffee? Or do you prefer tea? Black coffee, if there’s no good alcohol around.
15) What accent do you have? British? It depends on where I am. I’m flexible like that.
16) How do you feel about other people calling you pet names (besides Angel)? I’m good with most names. Most. Don’t take liberties.
17) Do you like late-night conversations? Keeping this thing PG-rated is not easy, thanks to you. Yes! I like late night ‘conversations.’
18) Do you prefer small talk or intelligent conversation? Hmm…small talk. Not really my thing.
19) What’s the most personal question you’ve ever been asked?
20) What’s the craziest face you can make?
21) Who is your favorite person? Alive? Dead? Neither? Both? Be a little more specific.
22) Would you ever consider getting married, or do you feel it would be hard to settle down with one person forever? That’s…actually a tough question. Mirriam here. Angel does fall for someone, and would want to be with them forever…but he doesn’t know that yet. He doesn’t truly love very often but when he does, he really does.
23) Are vampires immortal? Technically we can’t die because we’re already dead, but we can be killed in a bunch of inventive ways. So yes, but no.
24) Are you the kind of guy who likes to wear capes? *snort* Please. Do I look like Bella Lugosi to you?
26) What is your biggest fear? As if.
27) Do you wear jewelry? I’m not much of a jewelry guy. I have a necklace that I never wear because I don’t have the slightest idea where it came from. Now scarves, I do wear.
28) Do you do your own grocery shopping? I have to. If I sent Skata to the store for whole milk he’d come back with two percent. I don’t think you understand just how irritating it can be. Plus, the guy is just a mess.
29) Do you like basketball? Nah. I don’t go out much for sports. I miss the Gladiators. (No, I’m not that old.)