I think Rana ought to get some sort of award for biggest Angel fangirl. Your questions are fantastic, love!
1) Do you prefer silk or cotton sheets? I am most severely judging you or kissing you depending on your answer. This is very important and undoubtedly has a polar fix on your destiny. Egyption cotton. I know, I know – you were expecting silk, weren’t you?
2) Does everyone taste different, or do they all taste like chicken? As far as flavors go, humans don’t have a very wide variety. But you can always tell if they’re heavy drinkers.
3) Do you like to debate? Of course. I’m always right.
4) How would one become a vampire? Is it a choice, are you bitten…? There are a lot of misconceptions about vampires. We have to drink blood, we’re allergic to silver, etcetera, but the truth is that, while I could drink blood if we wanted to, my fangs also have venom which, if I choose to inject your veins with it, would turn you into a vampire. It’s a very long and complicated process and there’s a high fever and most people die and it’s all very fun.
5) Did your memory get wiped after you became a vampire? Well, I’m assuming it must have, considering I can’t remember a thing about who I was before, and a vampire can’t compel another vampire.
6) Are you afraid of geese?
7) Since you burn in the sun, how do you protect yourself? Hah; it’s simple, really. I don’t go out in sunlight! Not that I’m not searching for a way how…
8) Do you ever blast music in your house when you’re alone? Now, why would you ask me a question like that?
9) DO YOU LIKE CHIPMUNKS? I feel like this is a very important question and I’m not sure why. I’ll just go with total indifference. All they do is stand around and chew things.
10) How much do you weigh? 157 pounds, thanks for asking.
11) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Oh, I don’t know. It might be the time I got a little drunk and entered a fight against a goyle. …I might have been medium-drunk.
12) What’s the craziest thing you’re willing to do? What do you have?
13) Would you believe me if I told you you’re a good man? Because I really think you are. Deep down inside. Maybe very, very, very, very deep down, but it’s still there. I’d say you aren’t the only one who needs help.
14) Do you do all your own chores like cleaning, cooking, etc.? I’m a fair cook and a lot better than certain people I could mention, but nah. I get minions to do things like that. Neverending life tends to put things in perspective.
15) Are you particular about things, like making your bed? A bed is only made so I can unmake it again. You could say it’s half the fun.
16) Do you have any disorders? Well, as a vampire any fears you had before you were turned become practically PHOBIC. No, I’m not telling you what it is. What I will tell you is that certain vampires are extremely obsessive-compulsive.
17) Angel, you really don’t have any friends, do you? Now I’m hurt.
18) It’s fascinating how you can choose to turn off your emotions. What made you decide to do so? Does it always work — such as when your friend died? (Yes, I’m rubbing it in so I can see if I get a reaction, darling. *winks*)
Mirriam: He chose to turn his emotions off because as a vampire, not only do your fears become stronger, so do all your emotions. He was too innocent and too sensitive, and so he chose not to feel and became what he is today. Does it always work? No. And he hates it.
19) How many women have you been with?
20) How many years has it been since you were turned? Oh, closer to three hundred than not.
21) What is your favorite opera? Oh, La Traviata. I might actually get a little teary-eyed.
23) Why can’t I pry inside you and find out all about you, you little BRAT? Maybe I like being the mysterious broody vampire guy.
24) You’re obnoxious, yet strangely endearing. Do you know this? Oh, I do try.
25) What would you do if you found out that when my sister and I showed our mom your interview, she took one look at your face and said, “No wonder why you guys like him”?
26) You don’t sparkle, do you?
27) Don’t you think your name being Angel is ironic? I’m a sucker for irony. Plus, I know it’s not actually my name. Just something I remember.
28) Have you ever thought about breaking into the Big Red Bus and demolishing their blood supply? Only for kicks and giggles. I’m not one of the poor suckers who got addicted. It would be fun to cause a news splash, though, wouldn’t it?
29) If you saw someone abusing someone else, are you the kind of man who would stop that? Or would you turn a blind eye and walk away? Oh, it depends on whether or not I’m feeling particularly magnanimous.
30) So, I see you have abs…how do you maintain that? Do you work out? Do you fight people? Well, being active never hurts. I hit the in-house gym a lot, too. It’s a great stress reliever.