The questions are still pouring in, and believe me, Angel is enjoying the attention. A few hints about his past are dropped in this interview, so keep a weather eye out, and enjoy!
1) DO YOU LOVE ME?? Why, this is so sudden!
2) Do you feel honored? Because seriously, I never get crushes anymore (I just like faces mostly, now) but I think I have a crush on you. I think you should go listen to ‘Hey NaNa’ and eat some ice cream or something. We can hang out together, but don’t count on wedding bells.
3) So you aren’t a pureblood vampire? You were turned? Ding!Ding!Ding!
4) They’re asking how you feel about being a vampire. Do you have a choice? No, in fact; I don’t.
5) Do you cook? Will you cook with me?? That’s two questions, honey, but I’ll be generous. Yes, and yes.
6) Which do you prefer – hot or cold weather? I’m not picky. As a vampire, I’m always cold unless I’m burning in the sun.
7) What’s your favorite number? Yours.
8) Do you like large houses or small houses better? I’d never try to keep myself somewhere too small to hold me.
9) Would you ever come to Florida? If you did, would you see me? If so, what would you want to do? Have a few drinks, check out the beaches…cook *wink*
10) Are you manipulative?
11) Do you respect women, or are you one of those good-time guys? Oh, it depends on whether I’m having a fit of morality or not.
12) Can vampires grow beards? It’s rare, but it’s been known to happen.
13) Do all vampires look as good as you? Of course not!
14) Would you be nice to my sister Fin if I sent her to you?
15) Do you like kpop? Bunch of short people jumping around? It has its good points. Those girl groups can be pretty cute.
16) Do you ever regret that you are what you are? A vampire, or even so unsympathetic? I’ll let you in on a little secret – vampires can feel. We can just decide not to. So, since I’ve decided not to feel, no. I don’t regret a single bloody thing.
17) Do you feel for anyone? When a certain person dies in the novel, you seem genuinely upset. Are you better inside than you lead us to believe? Note from Mirriam – he’s telling the truth about being able to turn emotions off, but if you believe for a second that he has, then click HERE to find out his reaction when a friend of his is killed in the book.
18) Do you like us (your fan club)?
19) Do you ever get the impression that you need therapy? Please. No therapist in the world could handle me. I’ve got more issues than Vogue.
20) What’s your normal bedtime/wakeup time? Well, aren’t you a creepy little stalker! I like you. Bed is whenever I feel like it, generally between one and three. I wake up around noon most days, unless I have something important to spend my time on.
21) What’s your favorite quote (and it can’t be one of your own)? The enemy of my enemy is the next one to die. That one’s only HALF mine.
22) Do you believe in an afterlife? I…
23) If I were to show up on your doorstep, what would you do? Ask what on earth you were doing there.
25) Will you ever be a hero? If not, I’ll be sad.
I guess you’ll just have to wait and find out…