1) What languages do you know? French, Aramaic, Italian…a phrase or two in English…
2) Do you like to read? Depends on the book. It would have to be particularly interesting.
3) What is your surname? His surname is Blackburn.
4) Do you like rain? Nothin’ like a cozy day inside.
5) Who is your closest friend? …Skata? Yes, no, maybe so?
6) Who is your favorite person to take energy from? You offering?
7) What is your favorite jewel? Well, you know what they say – sapphires are a guy’s best friend.
8) Are you ticklish? If so, how ticklish? Hate to disappoint you, doll, but I haven’t got a ticklish bone in my body.
9) If you could say or do anything to Skata without consequence, what would it be? I’d punch him in the face.
10) Do you like girls? If so, blondes or brunettes? If brunettes, call me and we can set something up.
11) Do you like cats? Nnnooottt particularly. I’m more of a nature guy. Let’s keep the nature in nature.
12) Do the people you compel know they’re being compelled? Do they know it’s you who’s doing it? The thing about compelling is they have no memory of me doing it. I could compell them to remember that I compelled them to forget, but that would be kind of anticlimactic.
13) Does your vampire state ever make you lonely?
14) Do you consider yourself to be more good, or evil? Does Mirriam agree with you? Even Angel doesn’t know how he feels about himself. I can tell you that deep down, Angel is a good man who intentionally tries to make others disappointed in him, because he’s afraid of failing people’s expectations.
15) What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks? Energy drinks from a particularly tasty barista.
16) Would you go to a mattress store and jump on all the mattresses? While I’m a fan of mattresses in their own right, jumping on them doesn’t top my to-do list.
17) Do you enjoy shopping? I think the question is, do I enjoy using what I’ve bought?
18) What are three items always found in your food and drink supply? Wine, bread, and branzino.
19) Have you ever acted in a play? I’ve done plenty of acting, but never on stage.
20) How do you really feel about Skata? Ahh, he’s a good guy. He just a little too reformist for my taste.
21) What’s your favorite dessert? You.
22) Do you like to dine with others, or alone? Eating isn’t a pasttime for me. Food is food.
23) Are you ever scared when you’re alone?
24) Do you like to use people?
25) According to ancient legends, when redheads die they become vampires. Mirriam said I could have you when I died. Are you cool with that? You, me, and the deep blue afterlife. Bring your friends.