Happy Labor Day, everyone! Instead of a proper post, I’m going to give you a few links to check out that I’ve either been given or run across through the week, and I hope you enjoy exploring!
• To Watch: Neil Gaiman’s 2012 graduation speech to the University of Arts. Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite existing people, and while the speech is twenty minutes long, it’s worth every second of it.
• To Read: 3 By FRYD; an online magazine my sister Maralie introduced me to just this morning, and which I’m completely in love with.
• To Make: Bedtime Story Shadow Puppets. Instead of buying them from Anthropologie (as much as I love that store) I’m going to make them for my nephew for Christmas. I’ll probably make some for myself as as well!
• To Listen: Novelette’s “Lost Boys.” I’m head over heels for this song, and the video is just gorgeous.
• To Look At: Liga-Marta’s DeviantArt account. I’ve been a close follower of her story-inspired artwork for years; it never fails to be breathtakingly beautiful.