Well, for this month’s “Beautiful People,” I chose to pick someone new – Alec Hunter, one of the stars of my Elmeria cast!
1. What is their favorite type of shoe? He was a huge Converse fan back in New York, but in Elmeria he wears boots, which he likes well enough – once he’s broken them in.
2. Do they journal? Journaling is for girls. This is his opinion, not mine. ^.^
3. What’s their favorite animal? He would have said a wolf back in New York, but now that he can ride a horse reasonably well, he sees how nifty they are to travel around on. So he’d pick a horse for practicality and a wolf for coolness.
4. What does their average day look like? At the moment, he never knows. Back in New York, it would have been – wake up, shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, head to school. Hang out after school with friends, come home, do homework way too late, go to bed. Now it’s more like ‘wake up, eat, travel a lot and have life threatened, go to bed.’
5. Night owl, or morning person? (Optional: What time do they normally wake up, and go to bed?) He’s not much of a morning person. His voice is about three octaves deeper early in the morning, his hair is a mess, and he’s usually grumpy. However, he’s only grumpy for about half an hour.
6. Do they have a sweet tooth? He definitely loves candy and would hog most of it from Sienna on Halloween (a holiday which, he now knows, Salebeth would definitely not have approved of).
7. What colors are their bedroom? He doesn’t have a bedroom at the moment, but in New York it was charchoal-gray.
8. Can they cook? He can make macaroni and cheese, and is an expert at boiling water.
9. What is their favorite household chore? He’s not that big into household chores and didn’t really have many in NY. Here he doesn’t have a household.
10. Favorite kind of tea? Coffee.
I decided to do more than one character in this little interview, so now you get Chace – stage name, Solar! *woot* My rock star boy has been collecting dust for too long; time to drag him back out of the shadows and into the spotlight. But that’s okay, he’s used to the spotlight.
1. What is their favorite type of shoe? Expensive high-tops, all different colors.
2. Do they journal? No, and he probably wouldn’t even if he had the time. He’s just not big into spilling his feelings.
3. What’s their favorite animal? Dogs. He loves dogs.
4. What does their average day look like? Wake up at about six. Exercise for an hour, shower, rush through breakfast, head to photo shoot/TV show filming/CF filming/dance practice/whathaveyou for the rest of the day, probably fall into bed around to 3:00 am. Repeat.
5. Night owl, or morning person? (Optional: What time do they normally wake up, and go to bed?) He’s definitely a night owl – he likes his parties and concerts, that boy. *tsk tsk* And the (rare) days he gets to sleep in, he’ll sleep halfway through the afternoon.
6. Do they have a sweet tooth? Yeah, but his diet is pretty strict so the sweetest thing he generally has is a coke or a frappucchino.
7. What colors are their bedroom? His ‘bedroom’ is usually a hotel room, so it changes all the time.
8. Can they cook? He can make pizza and rice and pasta and sandwiches, that sort of thing, but nothing fancy.
However, what he DOES make will have a flourish somehow.
9. What is their favorite household chore? There are people for that.
10. Favorite kind of tea? Oolong. (I know, right? Ick! – Kate)