1. What is your character’s name?
Sienna Leigh Hunter.
2. Does her name have any special meaning?
Not really; it means a sort of burnt orangey-color, nothing too special.
3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
Sienna tries to be organized and prefers things that way, but too often lets it all ‘go’ and become a mess. Then she has to go on a cleaning spree to fix it all up again.
4. Does she think inside herself more than she talks out loud to her friends? (More importantly, does she have any friends?)
Sienna likes people well enough, but tends to keep important feelings and thoughts to herself. She’s very social, but still instrospective. She doesn’t make friends as easily as her younger brother because she isn’t as ‘nice,’ but she still enjoys having them.
5. Is there something she is afraid of?
She is afraid of her brother getting hurt, and of letting people down.
6. Does she write, dream, sing, or dance?
She doesn’t know how to dance and the most she’s ever written was an essay on Julius Caesar for a school assignment. She dreams a lot, though she keeps them to herself; and she has a very nice singing voice, though she doesn’t sing in front of people.
7. What is her favourite book (or genre of book)?
She likes modern fiction and chick-lit, but she hasn’t read any in a while (the Elmerians have never heard of ‘chick-lit’).
8. Who is her favourite author and who/what inspires her?
The only author she knows of in Elmeria at present is Salebeth; but he writes non-fiction language books, bestiaries, history, etc. Which she enjoys, but isn’t exactly in love with.
9. What is her favourite flavour of ice cream?
She really likes Haagen-Daz Strawberry, and Breyer’s Mint Chocolate Chip.
10. Favourite season of the year?
She likes autumn the best. It’s cool but not freezing, and the foliage turns lovely colors.
11. How old is she?
She is at the very mature age of seventeen. 😉
12. What does she do in her spare time?
Sits and thinks, for the most part.
13. Does she see the big picture, or does she live only in the moment?
She tends to live only in the moment, but every once in a while she’ll catch a glimpse of the ‘big picture’ and be convicted. Then the cycle turns all over again.
14. Is she a perfectionist?
Yes; she has a very controlling personality and likes to know exactly what’s going on at all times. If she’s going to do something, she wants it to be done right; but if she DOESN’T want to do something and her heart isn’t in it, she very likely won’t do it well.
15. What does her handwriting look like? (Round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.?)
Here is her signature:
Horses and Scruffas. Animals tend to like her, and she likes them in return.
17. Does she have any pets?
She has a pet Scruffa named ‘Krit’ (of which Eristor disapproves).
18. Does she have any siblings, how many, and where does she fit in?
She has a brother, younger by two years, who she loves even though she tends to snap at him.
19. Does she have a “life verse,” and if so, what is it?
She has a favorite Amarian proverb: Be strong, and of good courage, for there is One who knows your future.
20. Favourite writing utensil?
An ink pen.
21. What type of laugh does she have?
When she laughs it tends to be either a quick giggle or a loud, boistrous belly-laugh.
22. Who is her best friend?
Her brother; no matter how much they annoy each other, they love each other to death.
23. What is her family like?
Her mother and father are supportive and loving, and she misses them a great deal. (No, they’re not dead, just a world away). Think… the Mom and Dad in “I Am Number Four,” sitting around the dinner table talking. That’s what her family is like.
24. Does she believe in fairies?
Considering everything she’s seen in Elmeria, she wouldn’t be surprised if they showed up.
25. Does she like hedgehogs?
Yes; she thinks they’re adorable and cuddly, in spite of their pricks.
26. What is her favourite kind of weather?
A cool, golden autumn day with the wind up and the sky gray. She loves to see the contrast of a gray sky with green or red foliage, and she loves being out in the rain.
27. Does she have a good sense of humour? What kind is it (slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.)?
She has a good sense of humor, though hers tends to be more sarcastic than she means for it to be. Her sarcasm often comes out sounding rude, even if that wasn’t her intention.
28. How did she do in school, or any kind of educations she might have had?
She does fairly well in most subjects, except math and science. She’s a B student.
29. Any strange hobbies?
Back home she liked to try out crafty things she saw in magazines or movies, often resulting in disaster.
30. Does she like to go outside?
She likes going outside if the weather is right. She usually doesn’t have much choice – questing generally is out-of-doors – but if she had her druthers, she’d only be outside in cool, pleasant weather.
31. Is she naturally curious?
She’s very curious, often to the point of being nosy. She asks a lot of questions and expects them to be answered; resulting in indignance if they aren’t.
32. Right-handed, or left?
She is right-handed, though she wishes she were ambidextrous like the elves.
33. Favourite colour?
Green and blue.
34. Where is she from?
She is from Manhattan, New York.
35. Any enemies?
Prince Oscariath, General Caranthir, and the general Forces of Darkness. (Poor girl)
36. What are her quirks?
She doesn’t consider herself to be a very ‘quirky’ person, and generally sees the negative side of things. However, animals are attracted to her and she loves them – she’s somewhat of a natural ‘nature whisperer,’ though she doesn’t know it yet. She likes to learn new things if they interest her, but she has a limited range of what she likes. She isn’t a very athletic person, but she’s also very competitive, which is generally not a good combination. She likes to annoy Eristor and see just how far she can push him (he hasn’t killed her yet, which is a good sign).
37. What kinds of things get on her nerves?
People who are insensitive to other’s feelings, injustice, and bossiness are her major hates.
38. Is she independent, or does she need others to help out?
She likes to think of herself as independant, but in Elmeria she wouldn’t survive very well on her own.
39. What is her biggest secret?
That Caranthir still has a hold on her from… oh, I can’t tell you that. *wink*
40. Has she ever been in love?
She’s had a few short-lived crushes, but she hasn’t fallen in love. Yet.
41. What is her comfort food?
Tea, coffee, ice cream, chocolate and caramel.
42. Does she play a musical instrument? If so, what?
She can play the piano, which she enjoys, but she abhors lessons.
43. What colour are her eyes? Hair?
Her hair is a light brown ‘sorrel’ color, and her eyes are almost the same color.
44. Where is her favourite place to be?
She has many favorite places; most of them back on earth. She likes sitting at the local coffee shop, “Mug Shots,” and she likes being at home in her room.
45. What are some of her dreams or goals?
She wants to be able to do whatever it is she was called here to do, and somehow help save Elmeria. She wants to get married eventually and have children, though she has no future prospects. (Except the one that’s staring her in the face. But they don’t get along anyway, so…)
46. Does she enjoy sports?
She loves horseback riding and thinks ice skating is fun, though she’s a Zero on the hand-eye co-ordination chart.
47. What is her favourite flower or plant?
She loves roses. She thinks they’re romantic and beautiful and smell pretty, in spite of their thorns. She also likes paperwhites, which are her birth flower.