Well, not really.
That was more of a joke.
But honestly, where would plots be without them? They’re just as important as the heroes!
Everyone from the Evil Stepmother to the Assassin to the Treacherous Friend…
Here are some of my personal favorites:
1. Vick from IRIS (Korean Drama) The Perfect Bad Guy. Yes.
2. Magua from Last of the Mohicans (OOH! OOOHHHH!! LEMMEATTIMMMMM!!!! AARRGGHH!!)
3. The Evil Stepmother from Cinderella (*squeaks* I always hated her!!)
4. StormShadow from G. I. Joe. (Seriously, if you knew the backstory, the good times, the treachery, the betrayal… you’d understand. My advice? Go watch a bunch of old shows. Read a few books. But not the comic books. Don’t read the comic books.)
5. The President from The Hunger Games. Seriously, could a guy get any more icky?
6. The Sheriff of Nottingham. Because he’s hilarious? A clue: Yes.
7. Selia from The Goose Girl. ERK!
8. Yassen Gregorovich from the Alex Rider series (Yes. He’s my favorite character. Until… he… um, dies…)
9. Dr. Jonathan Crane from Batman Begins. (He’s creepy. He’s just creeeeeepy. And he’s so good at it. But I have to tell you – he has gorgeous eyes. Only good thing about him in that movie.)
10. That Stoat in one of the Redwall books who has the blue eyes and smiles a lot. I know one of you will tell me his name and I’ll feel dumb… =)
And there you have it. My favorites. Assassins are always my favorites, though, I don’t know why.
Who are your favorite villains?