Well, I’ll post pictures of what I got as soon as the computer lets me ^_^ But meanwhile, I”ll TELL you what I got!!!
1. A HOPE CHEST!!! It is the most GORGEOUS thing ever!! It looks ELVISH!! *wink wink* from Adar and Naneth
2. An AMAZINGLY framed picture – complete with museum glass!! – of MONA LISA!!! *screams* I LOVE that painting!! Makes me think of Ever After every time! “She laughs at me, sir, as if she knows something I do not.” “The lady had many secrets, I merely painted one of them.” From Adar and Naneth
3. OCEAN EYES DELUXE EDITION by OWL CITY!!!!!!!!!!! *screams again* from the Juhalas! (Sister, brother in law, three nieces!)
4. Ten dollars to spend at Barnes and Noble from my brother!!!
5. Forty dollars to spend at Barnes and Noble from Adar and Naneth!!!
6. Twenty-five dollars from my aunt!!
7. Sixteen dollars from my honorary grandparent Mrs. Hazel!!
8. A bunch of makeup items and some awesome earrings!!!
9. A wax seal in the shape of a heart!!
10. Awesome pad of parchment paper for my feather and calligraphy pens!!
11. An AWESOME PURSE AND SCARF from the Thomas’! (Thomases? Thomas’s? Never mind – it’s my older sister Maralie, her husband, and their son)
12. Blue like Jazz by Donald Miller from Morgan, plus some delicious SNICKERDOODLES!! (Which are completely gone, by the way.)
13. A gorgeous purse, a map, a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL bracelet, and TONS of sheet music from Ithilwen and Awel Prince, also known as Pepper and Raven!! THANKS GUYS!!
14. And, of course, Storycraft by the author of Hank the Cow Dog from kindred spirit KEAGHAN!!!
15. And, again, of course, THE AMAZING PACKAGES FULL of books from fairy godmother Marlayne Giron!!!!
16. The Eragon soundtrack and The Betrayal by Douglas Bond from Hannah Rose!!!!